Herbs from Indonesia
This recipe for traditional natural medicine and the following uses, is extracted from the results of BPPT (IPTEKnet) research with CODATA ICSU Indonesia which was realized in 2002.
Other Names of Amboyna Wood or Pterocarpus Indicus:
Latin: Pterocarpus indicus Willd, Pterocarpus pallidus Blco, Pterocarpus flavus Lour. Minangkabau language: Asana, Sana kapur, Sana kembang. Acehnese language: Asan, Athan. Gorontalo: Tonala. Gayo Language: Sena. Batak Language: Sena, Hasona, Sona. Timorese: Kayu merah. Madurese Language: Sana kembang. Solor Language: Kenaha. Bugis language: Candana. North Sulawesi Language: Aha, Naga, Aga, Naakir.
General Information about Amboyna Wood or Pterocarpus Indicus:
The Amboyna Wood or Concoct Pterocarpus Indicus tree is quite large with a height of between 10-40 m.
Have leaves alternating. The lancet leaves are 1-2 cm long.
At the end of the branch there is hair. It also produces root wood.
This tree during life contains blood-red liquid. In addition, this tree has many very fragrant flowers.
Substances Contained and Efficacy of Medicines from Amboyna Wood or Pterocarpus Indicus:
The composition of an important substance from the Amboyna Wood or Concoct Pterocarpus Indicus tree is to have the properties of Adstringen and diuretics.
Amboyna Wood or Concoct Pterocarpus Indicus plants contain kinotanic acid and red dyes. Infusion of Amboyna Wood or Concoct Pterocarpus Indicus leaves 5 ml, 10% and 20 ° orally reduce blood sugar levels.
How to process and concoct Amboyna Wood or Pterocarpus Indicus:
To treat canker sores:
- Take 4 grams of Amboyna Wood bark, 4 grams of fresh saga leaves, 3 pieces of fresh betel leaf, and 115 ml of water.
- After that all ingredients are infused or brewed.
- Wait a few moments, then filter and take the clear part.
- After that can be used. The trick is to take as much as 50 ml then rinse every 3 hours.
To treat ulcers.
- Take the Amboyna Wood leaves.
- Then squeeze the leaves.
- Boils are washed with clean water or 70% alcohol.
- Apply Amboyna Wood leaf squeeze to boil Remove every 3 hours.
To treat kidney cough:
- Prepare 3 grams of Amboyna Wood bark, 2 grams of vile leaves, 4 grams of cat whiskers, and 115 ml of water.
- All ingredients are then infused or brewed.
- Serve as much as 100 ml, drink once a day.
- If the kidney stones have come out in the form of crystals or cloudy urine or foaming urine, the administration of herbal medicine is stopped.
- After that, continue to drink 6% of the tea leaves of Mustache in water.
- The trick is 6 grams of leaves.
- Cat whiskers are brewed with 100 ml boiling water.
- Drink like tea.
That’s all we can inform, hopefully this will be useful.
Originally posted 2019-04-15 14:03:28. Republished by Blog Post Promoter